Filipino women have some characteristics which differ them from American and European girls a lot, so it’s better to explore their culture even before dating. The truth is that you’ll have to accept your partner’s personal features, beliefs, and habits to build strong relationships. Keep on reading to know the main facts about Philippine women and their culture.
Top List: 10 Best Online Filipino cultural peculiarities Sites
Most Popular Choice 😍
Girls online: 2.2K
Girls online: 2.2K
Editor's choice 👍
Girls online: 2.2K
What is so special about traditional Filipino women?
Here are some statements about Filipino girls′ characters:
- Beautiful Philippines women for marriage are friendly and communicative. If you get acquainted with a local girl, you’ll feel like you’ve known her for ages. Even in case you’re a reserved person, she’ll quickly find a subject you’d willingly discuss with her.
- Hospitality is one of the main cultural characteristics of the Philippines. No doubt that it’s one of the friendliest nations. Locals love to invite guests, comfort them, and surround them with warmth and care. If your girlfriend wants you to get acquainted with her parents, you’ll feel like you’re a member of their family. They’ll cook traditional dishes, ask you thousands of questions, and tell you about their customs. So, be sure that your spouse will make your house welcoming and meet your guests with the greatest pleasure.
- Filipinas are proud of their country and traditions. They strive to show foreign travelers how rich their culture is and make them fall in love with the Philippines.
- Filipinas are very honest, supportive, and loyal wives. They’re always ready to listen to another person and help make the right decision. Besides, if you face some problems, your Filipino spouse will be by your side no matter what. The Philippine women culture is all about devotion to marriage and commitment.
In case you want to have a wife who would be a faithful friend for you, learn how to find Filipino women.
Traditional beliefs of Filipino women
There are several beliefs Filipino girls have about marriage and life in general:
- Local girls do their best to save even unsuccessful marriages. The Filipino culture and values regret divorces because a family is considered the most important social unit. A man and woman have to work on the improvement of their relationship.
- A lady from the Philippines is patient and modest. Moreover, she doesn’t complain about her husband’s behavior because she believes that he can change. She’d rather help him understand his mistakes and fix problems in their marriage.
- Filipinos are God-fearing people. They’re mostly Catholics, so they follow all the customs. Girls regularly visit a church and celebrate religious holidays.
- Traditional Filipino women don’t hurry up to let new men in their lives. They open their hearts only to guys who have serious intentions and have high family values.
- You don’t have to expect that your girlfriend will allow you to kiss her on a first or even second date. She has to get to know you closer to realize that she can trust you.
Filipino girl stereotypes debunked
Some might spot particular stereotypes about Filipino ladies. Still, they shouldn’t stop you from finding Baguio women, as myths often lie. Here you see the main stereotypes debunked:
- Many girls strive to date foreign guys and don’t mind living abroad with them. Actually, international marriages are even encouraged in the Philippines.
- Some people still think that mail order brides are materialistic and they only pay attention to rich men. Local women don’t care about how much money you have on your banking account and the number of cars in your garage. Moreover, they are hard-working and smart. Many ladies have high-paying jobs, and they don’t need a sponsor.
Facts about Philippine women culture
Filipinas attract men from all over the world, and it’s not surprising. The characteristics described above make them an excellent choice for marriage. Here are a few more things you need to know about Filipino women culture:
- The government of the Philippines offers equal opportunities to both genders. Women can study any field they’re interested in and grow professionally. Many ladies are involved in politics, economics, culture, and other important sectors. For example, Corazon Aquino was the 11th President of the country from 1986 to 1992.
- Local girls speak English excellently. Actually, it’s the second official language of the Philippines, so you won’t have to use translation services.
- Traditionally, women take care of the chores and family budget, while men earn money. They often become housewives after getting married even if they’ve built successful careers. Filipinas totally focus on their husbands and kids.
- Many girls look for foreign husbands. The largest number of international marriages involve Americans, over 25%, according to the statistical data.
Knowing Filipino women’s characteristics will help you avoid misunderstanding and achieve harmony in your relationship. You’ll have to accept all habits and beliefs of your girlfriend even if they differ from yours. All in all, international marriage is an exciting journey that unites representatives of two cultures.